Friday, August 24, 2007

End of the Summer Review

So this is my last summer of innocence. Next summer I will turn twenty so I wont be a teenager any longer.. I will also have finished one year of college. I don't know how I feel about this but I believe its time for my end of the summer review. All in all I give this summer a b. Not a B+ or a B- but exactly in the middle, a B! Work was great for some of the summer and made me really angry. My summer choir was not really fun but the concert at the end of the summer made up for it. I would say that my good times were above average on several accounts such as white water rafting, and my bad times were only slightly below average suckiness.
I feel like there was a lot more that I could have done with my summer, but I also feel like im too lazy to do a lot of it. I mean I went to New York for my birthday and thats definately like an A+ in an Advance Placement class or somthing, and that brings my weighted GPA a lot higher!I did have points where I was depressed and did not know why but who cares to hear about that. Jonathan Groff did not call or email me...but I still got to meet him!
So all in all this summer got a B. Not a B+. Not a B-. A B.

Kiss Kiss
Tyler

No comments: